The Championships, Wimbledon, 28 June - 11 July, 2021
The Championships, Wimbledon is the world's oldest tennis tournament and one of the most prestigious events in the sporting calendar. Taking place at the magnificent All England Lawn Tennis Club since 1877, it’s one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, a quintessentially British experience, and one of our most sought after events. We are committed to bringing the best experience you can possibly have at this unique event.
The Championships attracts more than a billion viewers across 200 nations – but nothing comes close to experiencing its unique, unparalleled atmosphere in person. Guarantee your place today by getting your VIP tickets on either Wimbledon's Centre Court or No.1 Court with our official, award-winning hospitality experience.
Official Hospitality - Players' Tables
The Players’ Tables offer you and your guests a once-in-a-lifetime, official hospitality experience at The Championships, Wimbledon. As part of our VIP offering, you’ll settle into your private booth for 10-12 guests, located at The Lawn, before having the opportunity to meet and speak with a tennis celebrity.
- Four-course à la carte menu designed by Albert Roux OBE, Michel Roux Jnr & Emily Roux
- Traditional British afternoon tea selection with Wimbledon strawberries and cream
- Seasonal cheese course
- Specially selected upgraded wines to accompany lunch
- Complimentary bar, including pink Champagne
- Bespoke cocktails
- Official prime viewing location on Centre Court or No.1 Court
- Situated directly opposite Gate 5
- Buggy to the gate
- Parking directly outside hospitality (additional charge)
- Semi-private booth for 10-12 guests located within The Lawn
- Intimate dining space
- Tennis celebrity to greet and mingle with guests
- Concierge service
- English garden with live music, giant outdoor screen and foot stream
- Butler service
Price, per person: from £875 + VAT
For prices for each particular day and court, please contact us.
Other hospitality venues available.